Leading environmental consulting companies, elite architectural and engineering firms, and building managers depend on Zimmetry’s professionals to manage their projects from start to finish.
Our Mission is simple: “To give our clients peace of mind and confidentiality within their environmental compliance requirements.”
In business since 2002, we provide customized solutions and deliver best practices and strategies to, building owners, building managers, architects, engineers, and EHS professionals. Since its inception, Zimmetry has provided its clients with the tools they need to achieve healthier indoor environments.
Are you concerned about protecting your business from environmental liabilities and risks related to:
• Timely permitting • Government penalties for non-compliance • Lack of knowledge • Public relations nightmares and need for confidentiality • Sick buildings
Did you know that unreliable information can cost you:
• Delays in your projects' schedules
• Bad public relations • Government fines for non-compliance starting at $25,000
We take the worry out of environmental building compliance by:
• Using only certified laboratories
• Having a consulting staff fully accredited giving you peace of mind • Responding quickly • Furnishing reports based on current regulations • Saving you money reducing the risk of fines • Completing your report within the proposed time • Being fully Insured • Helping you work or live in a healthy building
Some of Our Projects
An experienced and reliable consulting firm is what you need for all your environmental compliance projects and occupational safety and security needs. We serve local government and federal agencies, pharmaceuticals, retail chains, building managements, engineer and architect firms, building contractors, occupational H&S specialists, investors, real estate brokers, among others.